Resnicow and Associates believes in a customized and comprehensive approach to communications that goes far beyond media relations.
Working in close partnership with our clients and in collaboration with international partners, we tailor our wide range of services to create a campaign that addresses each client’s distinct needs and objectives.
Grounded in our deep experience in arts and culture, our work positions clients to stand out in a world saturated with information, to build new audiences and strengthen existing relationships, to broaden their base of more effectively engaged supporters and stakeholders, and to enhance their national and international reputation.
We Specialize In
- Communications + Media Relations
- Analysis + Strategic Planning
- Marketing Strategy
- Executive Counsel + Management Consulting
- Brand Positioning + Constituency Development
- Sponsorship + Revenue Strategy
- Social Media + Online Strategy
- Program Strategy
- Crisis Management
We Work In
- Visual Arts
- Performing Arts
- Architecture + Design
- Colleges + Universities
- Biennials + Fairs
- Science + History
- Philanthropists + Foundations
- Cultural Tourism + Travel
- Corporations + Government Agencies
Featured Case Studies
These case studies represent a wide selection of clients and projects, and offer a look at the extensive and varied experience we bring to each assignment.
La Biennale di Venezia - U.S. Pavilion (2017, 2015, 2013, 2011, 2010)
Biennials + Fairs